Friday, July 10, 2009

Here I Go

I've been trying to get a website up and running and it's taken far too long, so I figured I would just do a blog! :)
I will be able to post new shoots and previous photos that I've taken for everyone to see :)
Thanks for joining me on this journey!

This will be a big post because I wanted to get most of my favorite pictures I've taken so far on here... so bear with me please :)

WEDDINGS

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SENIOR PORTRAITS

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

RELATIONSHIP AND ENGAGEMENT

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HEADSHOTS

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

FAMILY

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Britt@artbybritt said...

Yeay! You have a blog!! I'm excited.

That is all.

Margie said...

So excited to see your blog. Love your pictures...and love you!

CrazyBaseballMom said...

your so talented.

harrells said...

yay yay yay! now I have a place to send my friends to:)